6 Coliseum Walk
+61 3 5340 0655
Based on 2 reviews
Reviews of The Charcoal Pit Souvlaki bar
- Mitchell Copeland Added August 10, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★I go there a lot, staff are always friendly and the food is always great. By far the best local place I've been to for food at any time of the day. Can definitely recommend.
- Alexandra Smith Added August 08, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very yummy, quality of food is amazing. Staff very friendly and efficient
- Brett James Added August 03, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very filling, nice service
- Brett Ward Added August 03, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Best Souvlaki you will find in Ballarat. The meat cook over the hot smoky coals has exceptional flavour. Much better compared to the hot element cookers.
- Ruby Weston Added July 26, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Staff and food was fantastic. Definitely Value for money. Even with my big family of boys
- Javier Maldonado Added September 07, 2017★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great place, best Souvlakis in town and beyond.
- Amanda Barreiro Added August 22, 2017★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆I think the souvlaki was over priced for the size that was given. Meat was extreamly salty, and was hardly any meat in there. The bread was soft too. We ordered chips and ate in and they charged us 5o cents for tomato sauce lol. All i can say is that I wont be eating there again.
The Charcoal Pit Souvlaki Ballarat Takeaway Ballarat Best Souvlaki Ballarat
Super-delicious souvlaki's The Charcoal Pit Souvlaki Ballarat 100% Aussie lamb & chicken meat cooked before your eyes. Best souvlaki takeaway Ballarat
Share this page
Today's weather in Ballarat Central VIC
19:00 16 ℃ 1014 hPa 72 % 2 m/s 22:00 12 ℃ 1013 hPa 85 % 1 m/s